RSS Feed

Count Up. Sakaii 家族成立至今.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Zzaaa~21/04

Harlo...zzaa~
D 1st post in this blog...
Vr happy to be part of SAKAII-FAMILY!!!
Hehe...XD
Sorry arr... S
o long aldy oni write a post...
I'm vr bz nowadays + my modem sumthing wrong jor...
Paiseh..TT

Nothing reli happen 2day...
无忧无郁地过了一天~
D mood 2day vr good...
Many teacher din come..
Kudos~Yippi...^^
Haha~ XD
But d singing practise make me moody lorr...
Vr 乱!! I dun like things tat are disorganised..
Ytdy aso same...
Wan pengsan liao..XD
Sing until my voice aso cant come out le...
D throat so dry...

SAN, you scare until me lolz...XD
2 times aldy for 2day..//*
Haix...
1st time you pull my chair...
Scare until i cry... Actually i dunnoe why i will cry d... XD
I'll owis remember you!!
Wad you did 2 me!! XD
仇恨~~//*
2nd time abt d singing d...
Tat 1 is misunderstand... So nvm...
Haha...XD

Actually i still have many 2 say d lorr...
But scare you all say i 'ngam cham'...
Next day oni write again larr...
Now 10.30pm liao...XD
Vr late lerr...
I wan b pig le... Hehe~
Tats all for today larr^^
Gdnitezzaa~
Byezzaa..


Pls stay tuned...
I'LL BE BACK!!



PS: Sakaii们 is d BEST!! Luv you guys... MUAAKKK~^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment