RSS Feed

Count Up. Sakaii 家族成立至今.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Still Got One Month Only!

Countdown-ing to the
MID-YEAR EXAM...
grrr...
actually...I didn't think about it before...
I've been reminded by my friend...pig...
while we are in a call...
we talk about our exam's result and think of the mid-year examination...
think until both of us also very scare about the exams...
ONE MONTH...still got one month only...
argh...

Don't talk about this topic already!!
haha...talk about some funny & happy things...
i'm feel very glad & happy that we have enter THE FINAL OF THE CHOIR SINGING COMPETITON...
♬♬~~CONGRATULATIONS & CELEBRATIONS~~♬♬
Means that we all can be a singer when we grow up...haha...
By taking part in this choir singing competition...
I'm sure that I ❤ to SING..I ❤ MUSIC...
~~NO MUSIC NO LIFE~~
♪ I have a dream...a song to sing... ♪
haha...
GAMBATEH in FINAL...all of us...
Gambateh 4A(Xiao)...WE ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD...
WE ARE THE CHAMPION...=p...

Except this...we are having a "PICNIC" in our class today...
Honey Stars(brought by Jasmine)...Twisties & Cheese (Our prizes that we have enter the final)...and delicious Pau that we bought from the canteen...
EAT...ATE...EATEN...
haha...
being FATTER & FATTER...
omg...
actually I'm on diet now...
><...
but still being non-stop to eat...
grrr...argh...omg...
ON DIET!!!
DIE...XD

What a Happy Day!!! Although I'm very hungry...Because we didn't eat anything in the canteen when recess...

Keep Happy...SMILE ALWAYS everyone...
SAY CHEESE~
=)

I LOVE SAKAII~SAKAII LOVE ME!!

BY sооκ γεε 淑仪--¯`•❤•´¯`SaKaii's WorLD¯`•❤•´¯`

0 comments:

Post a Comment