RSS Feed

Count Up. Sakaii 家族成立至今.

Friday, May 1, 2009

-[LIA KONG]-

My 3rd post.
Actually I dont know want write what...
but the Sakaii Fish call me update...
Hate you so ar ~Haiz...


[Something wanted to shared with you all]
In our Family o ...
a new couple appear again...
I being crazy already...

[PART I]
Today when I come school..
a girl start talking about a boy...

(That sit at front her)
she say that how nice the boy is ...
she frighten me o !!!
call me JANGAN BULI him again jor o...
What?!!! Me so pity lol....
always he BULI me, When you see i BULI him before?!!!
-ANGRY, DISSAPOINTED, HEART BROKEN-

[PART II]
Ater that , we talking the boy's thing together...
But she start makan cuka jor ...Haiz
she dont like us talking about the boy...
so she pull her book...and her Add Math book are fallen...
than
she call the boy take for her o...
that mean she wanted tell us that:
''ONLY SHE CAN CALL THE BOY BUAT KERJA...
HE ARE MY MAID HUSBAND''
o...
very bea tahan!

[PART III]
I dont know why we start talking about our ass...
than the shusi 不小心弄到her ass...
than we sayang back lol....
and I say :'' 那只是XXX专属的屁股,我们不能碰哦!!''
than she so happy and 脸红o...
...
No Salt already!!!



[Holiday Trip]
wish that we can have a nice trip for sakaii family ,
and also celebrate Sakaiii-C.Ronaldo Birthday~
6/11 o !!
Epi epi ya ya epi epi ya~

0 comments:

Post a Comment