RSS Feed

Count Up. Sakaii 家族成立至今.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Pity...Lia Kong also!!!

pity me...>.<
always bully by someone...
always make some dishonoured news...
want lia kong liao!!!
you just know that how good I am...
so...please don't bully me again...and again...
STOP BULLYING ME!!

pity me...T.T
just finish doing my Book-keeping's exercises...
so many of them...
but it's not too difficult to do it...
so...is okay for me...
but still got 3 art's homework are waiting for me...Shoes Design...Buildings...and the art's project...
Lia kong also...

Pity mum...OMG...
my mum's leg was terseliuh when she walk down the staircase today...
heart pain...
she feel very pain after she go see the tie da...
Bao san's buttocks also terseliuh when she practice dancing...
remember to go see the tie da...
hope that they will getting better soon...

Pity us...=="
Mid-year examination is coming soon...Just left 13 days to prepare for it...
Are you all sakaii'za ready for it ?
I haven't...==
so...gambateh together...okay ?

Happy us...^^
I'm very excited for the planning of going Sunway...
Although I don't know my father let me go or not...
Hope I can go la...
hehe...11/06...i'm waiting for you ya...

Becareful us...WARNING!!!
the virus / bacteria of H1N1 猪流感 is really very horrible...
so...all the sakaii'za must becareful of it...
if you're fall sick...please go to the clinic / hospital to check better...
and you all must drink more water and rest more...
the weather is getting worse nowadays...
haha...so ngam cham de me...

haha...I stop at here today ba...
sorry guys...got some long tim...
hehe...now want go type the chinese note jor...

HAPPY LABOUR DAY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment